Welcome to My Dark Corner
I hope you're not too comfortable...
This is an archive of my dark obsessions, found both on the printed page and in film.
Fiction - Much of my previously published work is archived here, though you will find some original content, and even a few hidden shorts scattered here and there, if you've got the time to poke around...
- New fiction, "The Edge of the World," in the August issue of 69 Flavors of Paranoia.
- New fiction, "The Secret of Lovers," in the February 2010 Valentine Issue of Tales from the Moon-Lit Path.
- New fiction, "An Open Apology to the Arizona Cardinals" in the March 2010 issue of 69 Flavors of Paranoia.
- New fiction, "Portrait of a Hitman" coming soon in Arkham Tales.
- New fiction, "The Strange Account of Travis Harlow, Painter" coming soon in The Horror Zine.
Movies - Here, you'll find a few of my short films, and the trailer for the full-length feature co- written/directed/produced/starring yours truly.
Don't forget to visit 69 Flavors of Paranoia, the small press horror ezine that Miranda and I edit...
Rycke Foreman was born in 1971, in Durango, Colorado. He now resides in central Arizona with his wife, graphic artist and web designer Myss Miranda, and their four children.